Tai Chi / Chi Kung Course for Health and Longevity
Health and Longevity Course
Included in the course fee
Accommodation at the Naisuan House, our Training Manual on a PDF file as well as a video of the complete Essential Postures Sequence, Tai Chi / Chi Kung Videos and supportive related materials. Instruction is given in English and there are nightly reading assignments.
Bring a device that allows you to view videos and read PDF files on a USB stick.
What you will learn in this Tai Chi/Chi Kung Health and Longevity Course
- Strengthen your Immune System
- How to apply the fundamentals of Chinese Medicine to a Tai Chi practice for health and longevity.
- The Essential Postures Tai Chi form.
- Chi Kung Training: Five Element, Five Organ, Relaxation/Release, Eye Sight Correction.
- A working understanding of Chi theory in mental attitude, diet and nutrition, body movement.
- How to apply Wu Xing, the understanding of the Five Elements of Chinese Medicine to balance, your energy.
- How to prevent or reverse Chi stagnation. Understand the Body Clock of Chinese Medicine and apply in daily life.
- The importance of daily meditation. Simple yet dynamic Sitting Meditation / Chi Kung to develop Chi in your body. How to reduce mental and physical stress.
- How to apply changes Diet and Nutrition to balance the mind and body, how to purge heavy medal, neural toxins and carcinogens from the body and other aspects of detoxification.
- An understanding of the Four Environments and how they interact. Internal Mental, External Mental, Internal Physical, External Physical.